B2B customer feedback responses can lead to better business decisions. Every B2B company needs to put the customer experience first. Every B2B company needs enough essential feedback responses to gather valuable data about their user experience.
Continue reading to learn about how exactly you should request feedback from your potential customers. Also, you will be able to learn how to collect the most precious responses, which will help you make better business decisions.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Best Practises For 6 Popular Feedback Channels
- 2 Tips For Improving The Program
- 3 Conclusion
Best Practises For 6 Popular Feedback Channels
By utilizing every possible feedback mechanism, you may get more avenues and opportunities for feedback, leading to more input. Here are the fantastic six feedback channels and practices on implementation:
Simple SMS Surveys
One of the best ways to precisely understand what your users are thinking is to ask them directly. However, it would be nice to be careful; otherwise, it will be a hassle for your audience. You need to simplify the feedback process to increase your response rate.
You can send out your questions via SMS. It is an effective and easy way to achieve feedback. If you use multiple-choice questions, you will get a quick response. Also, you can ask for a rating if you want a single and straightforward answer from each of your recipients.
You should also know that a single answer from a particular user may not be helpful alone. However, when you keep the process simple, you can get thousands of responses to help you for your betterment. You can question your users for simple ratings out of 10 on:
- Product quality
- Price and value for money
- Customer service
It is very effective when you ask for feedback during a natural workflow. You can have a response in the heat of the moment rather than hoping that your user shares their opinion later on. It is an effective method that can reveal friction points. Here are some practices of In-app feedback:
- It should be Discoverable
- Provide an understandable Value Proposition
- Make It Short and simple
- Choose Your Spots carefully
Social Media Feedback
There are many social media platforms present in the market that help you to get vital feedback. Here are two main practices:
- It would be best to spot them in the correct direction: It is essential to know that B2B audiences usually turn to social media platforms for feedback. Therefore, you need to respond with links to your preferred channels, or you can follow up individually.
- Guide the discussion: You should take advantage of social media platforms to start a conversation and ask for feedback on a specific subject. When you put your questions out to the masses, you may get some new ideas or trends that you wouldn’t know about.
Customer interviews are another ideal practice in which you will get your users’ undivided attention to learn everything you want to know. It is a perfect practice in which nothing can go wrong. However, you need two consider the following two things:
- You need to be careful about ‘Happy Ears’: In a personal conversation, you need to avoid an uncomfortable situation. You need to be soft and sweet while conversing with your customer.
- Don’t be afraid of going ‘Off Script’: It is essential to know that the conversation can go in unexpected directions while doing customer interviews. It would be best to make valuable and relevant conversations to make the customer feel heard.
Saasfe is a one-stop for you when you want to have potential feedback. Moreover, it will easily update and announce vital information for you and your customers.
It is essential because they can quickly provide feedback when your users get updates. With the help of Saasfe, you can learn the different demands of your audiences and get recommendations for your upcoming product.
User Experience Testing
A user testing service will give you videos of your customers finishing a set of tasks on the site while narrating their thought processes. However, it would be best to observe pages and procedures that confuse or off-put your users.
Moreover, you can increase your discussion rates by 50% when you incorporate the input from user testing into the design. It will also help you know when exactly your first-time users are confused or frustrated. Furthermore, it is a method by which you will see how your users want or expect your service to work.
Also Read – Guide To Customer Feedback Management
Tips For Improving The Program
When you start getting B2B Customer Feedback, you must know what you are looking for from your customers. Eventually, a successful survey will help you understand how your users feel and think about your service. Here are some tips that will be useful for you to improve your feedback program:
Create Clear Survey Objectives For Noticeable Results
Adequately describe what you are looking for from your customers. For example, likelihood to refer, specific product needs, service call quality, etc. After the survey, spot how you will improve your service with the feedback data.
Build Quality Questions
Please don’t ask questions about each component of the interaction because your survey will be too long when you do that. It will annoy your customers, and they will run away. Therefore, the best way to get feedback is to ask open-ended questions. For example:
- What is good with the service or product transaction?
- How will your service be better?
Consume All B2B Customer Feedback Survey Ways
It would be nice if you used multiple ways to gather feedback for your customers and give them a choice of their preferred channel. Moreover, providing more options to your audience can reduce the number of users on your DNC list. For example, you can use:
- Digital methods
It is essential to know that you will get more unsatisfied customers more often than satisfied customers. It is because they are the ones who are getting problems and want you to solve them. Therefore, you don’t have to be disheartened by negative comments. Also, you must respond to them positively and thoughtfully.