Be Granular And Improve Your Product With Dedicated Product Management Software
Attain better outcomes by decentralizing all the features for effective management of your product or business.
Plan Development Processes, Prioritize
Tasks, Create Roadmaps
Analyze improvements deeply and capture the pain points
Save time, money, and resources by deploying employees to work on things that hold gravity.
- Accurately judge the impact of each customer request.
- Utilize user segmentation to determine what matters most to specific customer groups.
- Keep your customers and teammates updated regarding the improvements automatically in real-time.
An all-in-one package for organizing product feedback
Prevent critical ideas and feedback go unnoticed. Manage them in one place and get them executed smoothly.
- Get organized feedback for making reason-based decisions related to your product.
- Have one-to-one conversations with customers to understand their demands efficiently.
- Boards come with easy-to-navigate UI for making feedback, tasks, improvements, etc. more accessible.
Build better products and customer relationships through roadmaps
Easily build roadmaps for better transparency along with setting priorities in a proper flow.
- Set scores and rank tasks based on the impact they will make on your product.
- Get the flexibility to integrate your system with other popular project management tools like Jira and GitHub.
- Keep full transparency by sharing roadmaps that updates in real-time.
Start Today for Free
No credit card required
Features That Help To Move Faster
Everything you need to navigate the customer feedback loop
People love us
what our customers say about us
I've used all of the competitors' products before, and SAASFE has by far the finest user interface and experience. With their product, my team appears to be churning out new features more frequently and earning more customer satisfaction.
The way we interact with our customer issues has completely changed with SAASFE. We saved a lot of money and time by letting our clients tell us what they want for the future features instead of guessing.
Setting up SAASFE couldn't have been simpler. We started with a white canvas and let our users fill in the details. Everything gets centralized in one place for easy management.
SAASFE feature for getting customer input, creating roadmaps, and tracking product updates via the changelog is one of my favourites. It's a great way for our users to see what we're working on and participate in the process.
Create Your Free Account
Collect feedback from customers. No contracts, No commitments.